- Professional water repellent and fabric protectant.
- Waterproof fabric and repel moisture.
- No discoloration to fabrics.
- Leaves the surface flexible and breathable like you never even put it on.
- Great for canvas, tents, outerwear, carpet, boots and more
- UV Protection / SPF 40
Bio-Kleen H2O Repel can treat from 200 sq. ft. to 1000 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the type of material treated.
3 in stock
DIRECTIONS: Use in a well-ventilated area. To apply: spray approximately 6 to 10 inches from fabric with a sweeping motion until evenly wet. After spraying, allow to hang dry for 24 hours before using. Test with a few drops of water, if water soaks into fabric, an additional application may be necessary. Test on inconspicuous area first to check for color change. NOTE: Fabric to be protected must be new or freshly cleaned. Fabric must be colorfast.